Brembo, a world leading name in brakes, has a full range of high performance pads incorporating vanguard technology designed to improve the safety of the entire braking system.
Offering a wide variety of compounds, from sintered to carbonceramic, and a big selection of part numbers, Brembo is able to satisfy specific needs presented by motorcycles of every kind – racing, road, off-road.
Brembo Road Pads
SA – High Performance Road Front
A sintered compound intended specifically for front brakes, typified by particularly consistent efficiency and friction (between 0.52 Mu/COF cold to 0.59 warm) under all operating conditions. An ideal and superior alternative to OE pads.
- Excellent for all road bikes and sportsbikes
- This compound features a good initial coefficient of friction for an instant cold bite, with an excellent and very consistent feel whether cold, warm or fully hot
- Works well in both wet and dry conditions
SP – All Purpose Rear
A sintered compound intended specifically for rear brakes, stable in all normal operating conditions (between 0.55 Mu/COF cold to 0.56 hot).
- Multi-use rear compound for all road bikes and sportsbikes
- Has an excellent initial coefficient of friction for immediate braking, with a very consistent feel, at all disc temperatures
- SA – High Performance Road Front
- SP – All Purpose Rear
Brembo Race Pads
RC – Professional Race-only Front
A true racing pad, suitable for any kind of competition on the racetrack. With highest friction coefficient in this range and – more especially – exceptional stability at high temperatures (between cold 0.70 Mu/COF to warm/hot 0.81/79), this compound gives truly constant braking performance lap after lap, from grid to flag, after initial warm-up.
Exceptional stability and fade-resistance at typically very high on-track rotor temperatures (250-400 degrees centigrade)
Gentler initial bite than with sintered pads to minimise fork dive
SC – The Track Pad
The SC (front) pad is a sintered high performance race pad specifically for competition use. It has a very high and stable friction coefficient particularly at the extremely high temperatures generated in racing and track-day use. However, because it is sintered it is excellent either hot or cold so it is a superb pad for track days, racing or high performance road use. It is not suitable for use on rear discs.
Z03/Z04/Z06 – World Championship Grade Race-only Front
A sintered racing pad used at the very highest levels – available for Brembo race calipers only.
- RC – Professional Race-only Front
- SC – The Track Pad
- Z03/Z04/Z06 – World Championship Grade Race-only Front