Available from The Stop Shop, Bendix Brake Pads use the very latest compound and treatment technology to offer a full range of class leading pads, whether for road use or top level racing!
What sets Bendix motorcycle brake pads apart from the rest is their superior performance under all possible riding conditions. Hot or cold, wet or dry, high or low speed, they give the same consistent braking performance stop after stop.
Bendix Race Pads
MRR – RACING SINTERED FRONT BRAKE PADS
Sintered racing pads for serious track use. MRR is an ideal track day pad for more serious riders of Superbikes of all sizes or a competitive racing pad for 125 / 250 / 400 / 600 classes.
- Awesome stopping power in wet or dry conditions.
- Progressive feel / feedback.
- Short bed in period due to thermal pre-treatment.
- Ceramic backed to prevent fade.
- Recommended for use with stainless / OE iron rotors.
MCR – C-MATRIX – RACE BRAKE PADS
Carbon matrix pads for competitive racing at the highest level (Superbike/ Supersport / Grand Prix / Endurance / Road Racing). These pads will outperform organic, sintered and other carbon metallic brands – it doesn’t come any better than this!
- Sets new standards of initial bite and stopping power!
- Predictable feel and braking power at all temperature ranges.
- Very short bedding in process due to thermal pre-treatment.
- Consistent performance throughout pad life.
- Low wear rate on pad and disc.
- Recommended for use with stainless or OE iron rotors.
MSR – S-MARTIX – RACING PADS
Designed EXCLUSIVELY for race use, recommended for professional Road Racing and Endurance.
- Superb initial bite and linear in-stop performance at all brake disc temperatures.
- Excellent wear rates in extreme conditions.
- Friction level meets the ultimate requirements made only in top level racing.
- MRR – RACING SINTERED BRAKE PADS
- MCR – C-MATRIX – RACE BRAKE PADS
- MSR – S-MARTIX – RACING PADS
Bendix Road Pads
MA – CERAMIC FRONT / REAR BRAKE PADS Performance ceramic compound front and rear pads for all round road use.
- Excellent friction coefficient.
- Very low disc wear and long pad life.
- TUV approved.
- Free of toxic materials.
- Approved for use with stainless or OE iron rotors.
MF – SUPERSPORT SINTERED FRONT BRAKE PADS Performance orientated sintered pads to suit superbikes – for road and track day use. Bendix’s equivalent to EBC ‘HH’ or Carbone Lorraine SBK.
- Sintered metal HH rated to exceed OE specification.
- Superior stopping power in wet or dry conditions.
- Low wear rate on pad and disc
- Progressive feel with no fade.
- Short bed in period.
- Recommended for use with all stainless / OE iron rotors.
MR – SUPERSPORT SINTERED REAR BRAKE PADS
Rear sintered pads, as MF but with slightly reduced friction to balance front/rear braking.
- MA – CERAMIC FRONT / REAR BRAKE PADS
- MF – SUPERSPORT SINTERED FRONT BRAKE PADS
- MR – SUPERSPORT SINTERED REAR BRAKE PADS